CFO Consulting Partners LLC provides interim and part-time CFO services to small and midsized public and private companies, M&A sell-side preparation and post-merger implementation, technical accounting, risk management, and financial process improvement services. With a team of senior financial executives, such as former CFOs and Risk Managers, we help CEOs and CFOs reach their business and financial goals.
We listen to our clients, and then construct custom solutions to fit their particular needs.
Talk to us about:
- Interim and Part-Time CFOs and Controllers
- M&A sell-side preparation and post-acquisition integrations
- Technical accounting advice and report preparation (GAAP, IFRS and SEC) to private and public companies
- Risk management support (SOX, Internal Audit and Bank Compliance)
- Financial process improvement and business analysis
- Assistance in reaching time sensitive milestones
- Strategic consultations with CEOs and CFOs
Visit our Services page for a more comprehensive discussion of how we can help you.
We are a pround member of FINACA. FINACA is a nationwide network of independent finance and accounting consulting firms focused on delivering exceptional client service.
News You Can Use
Eleven independent finance and accounting consulting firms from across the country have aligned to launch a membership-based group called the Finance and Accounting Consultants Alliance (FINACA).
Allan Tepper appointed to the Board of Directors of the Boys & Girls Club of Garfield, NJ.
Should the CFO Be at the Table When the CEO Is Meeting with His Executives?